Tuesday 3 April 2012

Getting to Meet Theo Paphitis

Hi All,

Just thought I would write a few words about meeting a dragon last week.

As you may or may not know Theo Paphitis from BBCs Dragons Den holds a weekly competition on Twitter which he calls Small Business Sunday or #sbs. Each week he retweets his 6 favourite businesses. If you're not a Twitter user then this is probably all gobbledy gook but anyway it's a big deal!

He invited all the winners of #sbs to an event at Edgebaston last week so me and my friend Carrie drove there to meet the man himself.

When we got to the car park at Edgebaston there was, what can only be described as, the world's shiniest car parked up! Here is a picture of me by this car!


Theo's Car
Anyway once we were in the building we were treating to the warmest hospitality from the Ryman staff.

I was stood chatting to some people when we got up to the room and next thing I knew Theo Paphitis was stood next to me asking if we'd had a good journey. To say that I was star struck and tongue tied is an under statement.

Anyway to cut a long story short he spent all afternoon talking to people, answering people's questions and generally being a very charming man.

We all had our pictures taken with him and so here is me with Theo.




All in all I had the best day. He is a genuinely lovely guy who took the time to speak to people and have their photo taken with him.

Anyway to say thank you to him for inviting me to his event I have sent him the official invite to my birthday party in May. Do you think he'll come? I'll let you know.

Don't forget that our party boxes have had the seal of approval from a dragon. Why not check us out and see if we can help you with your next celebration. Drop me a line if you want to chat!

Keep smiling my friends

Max
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to Life's A Celebration's Blog. We box up all kinds of parties for all kinds of celebrations. Pop across and see us at www.lifesacelebration.co.uk