Monday 14 May 2012

A Guest on Monday - Fiona Sharp


Today's guest blogger is Fiona Sharp an Independent Phoenix Trader. Have a read about what she had to say about  



Oh no! Another last minute party invite found in the school bag!

Does that sound familiar to you?

That is exactly why I became an independent phoenix trader......does that sound like a drastic step to take?

All the products are fantastic quality and when I tried to pick one for this blog it was agony but after much debate I picked the poster tubes!


The colouring in posters are stunning, suitable for boys and girls across a wide age group.  They make a fantastic birthday present, a gift to a sick child stuck in the house, or just a rainy day solution! Great quality and only £6 per tube!



 
The colouring in posters come in three different packs. You get four A3 posters in each pack. These keep the kids busy for days!
Champion sports pack as the following four designs included:

Athletics

Swimming – our personal favourite

Outdoors

Indoors.

This pack is suitable for both boys and girls, so really versatile! Also very popular in Olympic year!

There is also a boys packs which contains the following designs:
Space

Airport

Dinosaurs

Under the sea.

Finally, the girls pack contains:

Mermaids – another personal favourite in our house

Theatre

Girls Baking

Ponies’ Fair.


At first I thought I would just buy for my own benefit a few times a year to keep on top of the constant demand for cards, wrap and gifts. That was short lived as I was constantly talking about the products to friends and they were admiring them when they received the cards and gifts so before I knew it I had a steady stream of orders each month.  It might sound corny but these products sell themselves.
The benefit was that I now had in the house a steady supply of great quality cards, gift wrap and one of my personal favourites the tubes of the colouring posters. So did all my friends, we were a super organised bunch!

Now my children could produce a party invite on the Friday night after school and there was no last minute dash to the shops – RESULT!

Phoenix is low cost to join £30 and you make a very good commission from day one no matter how much you buy and sell. No targets, no pressure – just do it at your own pace whenever you want.

I really enjoy dealing with phoenix and selling their fantastic products to all my lovely friends, why not give it a go?

For more information please contact me via my website:

 http://www.phoenix-trading.eu/web/fionasharp




Pop across and visit Fiona's site and take a look at her fantastic products or if you would like to know more about selling these products.

Don't forget about Life's A Celebration too for all your party supplies!

Keep smiling

Max
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to Life's A Celebration's Blog. We box up all kinds of parties for all kinds of celebrations. Pop across and see us at www.lifesacelebration.co.uk