Thursday 25 August 2011

With a little help from my friends

Hello my friends.
I was thinking today about people that I know and people I have met since I started this business. When I left work I thought the main thing I would miss would be the cameraderie (spelling?) and general tomfoolery! The fact is that you spend a long time with colleagues and as such, by and large, you have to get on with them. I have made some very good friends at my place of work who I know I will be friends with for the rest of my life.
Now I'm working on my own (well with my dog!) and I thought that it would be a very lonely place to be. However, as with most new businesses, I have been getting out there, raising my profile in my local networks andusing the excellent services of the support mechanisms that are in place (which have been fab btw - you know who you are!!) and I am genuinely surprised at how many lovely people I have met in such a short space of time.
Some of these I would even consider as friends!
I have some very exciting plans for my business which I am hoping to announce within the next couple of months or so and I know that all of the things that I want to put into place would not be possible without the support and friendship from some of the people I have met on this journey (I sound like I should be on a reality TV programme!).
So let's all celebrate our friends and throw them a huge party to tell them we love them. Obviously using Personalised Parties to provide you with a party in a box!
If you want to get on touch with me then please do so. I'm always happy to chat with people. Don't forget that for a lot of the day it's just me and my dog Daisy so I'm always pleased when people stop by and say hi. You can reach me on maxine@personalisedparties.co.uk You never know we might even strike up a friendship!
See you soon people
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to Life's A Celebration's Blog. We box up all kinds of parties for all kinds of celebrations. Pop across and see us at www.lifesacelebration.co.uk