Saturday 12 November 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Hi there friends,
I know it's been a while since I posted but life here at Party HQ has been mega hectic. We've launched our new website www.lifesacelebration.co.uk which features all our product range. I am beyond excited about this new website and need to tell you all about it. We have milestone parties, kids parties, baby showers, hen parties and our totally unique Wedding Activity Bags. In fact I write this post in between boxing up Milestone Birthday Parties. I've been up to my ears in decorations, badges, candles, plates and games. Yes that's right our Party Boxes contain absolutely everything you need.

As I've been packing I've been  thinking about how much my life has changed since this time last year and how much I am loving it. My party boxes are being enjoyed both in the UK and abroad (something that always makes me feel good).

I have tried to convey in the website just how friendly I am and how I will, pretty much, box up whatever party you want. If you have kids and adults coming to a party then just let me know and I'll tailor it to that or if your daughter is a crazy fan of Hello Kitty then I will put together a fabulous party box for that. Anything really! I am here to help and I am a chatty person so if you want to, get in touch I will always do what I can to help.

Anyway do you think it's worked? When you've looked at the website - drop me a line and tell me whether you think it's friendly enough! Would love to hear from you!

Well my friends that's all from me today. I've got packing to do!

So keep celebrating your life and I'll see you really soon.

Max
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to Life's A Celebration's Blog. We box up all kinds of parties for all kinds of celebrations. Pop across and see us at www.lifesacelebration.co.uk